Awesome…we’re psyched to have you join us!
Online registration will remain open until Thursday, June 6. Click HERE for the online reg page. We will have onsite registration the morning of the ride, and one registration fee will cover both course options.
You are welcome to ride the longer or shorter options…this is a decision you can make at rest stop 2. The only catch is if you do not make it to rest stop 2 by 1:30 pm, the course crew will ask that you ride the shorter option to make sure everyone finishes safe and within the allotted time.
The 2019 VTMonster 77-mile and 50-mile ride registration is $95. A jersey is not included in the cost of registration, but you can purchase some sweet gear by visiting the team store. Please note: your gear will be shipped directly to you and if you are ordering after April 30, you will receive it after the ride.
Your ride fee includes:
- Parking, water bottle filling and last-minute bike trouble shooting at start in Ludlow
- 2 fully stocked feed zones along the course
- Limited on course mechanical support
- Post-ride party at Okemo Mountain Resort with hot showers, cold beer, delicious BBQ, Athletes Village and live music (friends/family are welcome!)
- VTMonster Finisher’s T-shirt
- Bragging rights for a lifetime…as long as you finish!
Optional (extra fees apply):
- Special package rate for rider and family/friends for overnight stay at the Jackson Gore Village at Okemo Mountain Resort.
Note: VTMonster Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable.